Thank you for your interest in Silver Shores!
1257 Overlook Drive
Traverse City, MI 49684
*An All Ages Community*
"Providing Affordable, High Quality Living"
If the great outdoors is calling you, you'll be right at home in Silver Shores. With 200 home sites, Silver Shores offers 500 feet of frontage on all-sports Silver Lake, along with plenty of opportunities to enjoy community activities like an annual fun day for kids, twice-yearly yard sales, and an ice cream party to celebrate the end of the school year. In addition, a memorial garden for lost loved ones is planned.
- On-site professional management and sales team
- On-site financing/lease to own options available for qualified homes
- Private beach
- Paved boat launch
- Community dock
- Lakeside picnic grounds
- Fenced and locked storage area for RVs, boats, utility trailers, snowmobiles and other recreational items
- Volleyball area
- 1.5 miles of paved community roads for walking, jogging, biking, or in-line skating
- Community room
- Off-street parking for two vehicles at each home site
Nine miles southwest of the Traverse City central business district, Silver Shores offers convenient access to U.S. highways 31 and 131. It's centrally located to several large cities, including Chicago (300 miles); Lansing, MI (140); Indianapolis (380); and Detroit (250).
Copyright © 2003-2010, Opportune Online Marketing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service/Privacy