Manufactured Homes in a Community
Manufactured Homes
Manufactured Homes, Mobile Homes & Modular Homes
Dealers & Communities


right shadow
ManufacturedHomeSource on Facebook
ManufacturedHomeSource on Linked In
ManufacturedHomeSource on Twitter


Thank you for your interest in Red Oak Manufactured Home Park!








Red Oak Manufactured Home Park

2088 Beaver Valley Rd
Fairborn, OH 45324


Red Oak Manufactured Home Park in Fairborn, Ohio
*A 55 Active Adult Community*
Phone: 877-409-7129

Our Sales Center hours are:

  • Monday - Friday: 11am - 4pm
  • Any other time by appointment


    Red Oak Manufactured Home Park

    Red Oak Manufactured Home Park is a 55 Active Adult Community set on 21 acres in Fairborn, OH which is located in the Dayton-Springfield area. Surrounded by rural towns for 30 miles, Fairborn proves to be attractive for folks getting out to the country. We are 3 miles from Wright Patterson Air Force Base and only 1 mile off I-675.

    90% of homes in Red Oak Manufactured Home Park are single section installed on full concrete slab foundations with vinyl skirting. The other 10% of our homes are multi-sectional homes on concrete crawlspace foundations. Sale price of existing homes range from $10K - $70K and only on the market for 60-90 days! Our lot fees are lower compared to other 55 and older communities.




    Red Oak Manufactured Home Park in Fairborn, Ohio

    Red Oak Manufactured Home Park Amenities:

    • Wide streets and sidewalks
    • Plenty of green space
    • Consistently maintained community entrance
    • All homes have a minimum of a two-car aluminum carport with many converted to garages



    Red Oak Manufactured Home Park in Fairborn, Ohio

    Included in lot fees:

    • Full time sales, manager, and service office hours
    • Monthly newsletter
    • Notary public services, title transfer and homestead filing
    • City water and sewer
    • Weekly trash and recycling
    • Free Greene County transportation




  • Copyright © 2003-2010, Opportune Online Marketing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    Terms of Service/Privacy

    contact_overcontact_overcontact_over